What Kind of Plunger Should I Use on My Toilet in Reno Nevada

What Kind of Plunger Should I Use on My Toilet in Reno Nevada

This might be a silly question to some people, but did you know that there’s a difference on what kind of plunger you should use? Here are plumbing tips on what kind of plunger you should purchase.

According to an article at eHow.com, “How to Pick out the Correct Plunger

“Buy a plunger before you need it. There is nothing worse than having your toilet clog up and not having a plunger on hand to fix it. If you need some motivation to go to the store, just imagine that you have a houseful of guests. You excuse yourself to use the bathroom. Then, you run out of the bathroom, tell them you’ll be right back and return in ten minutes with a brand new plunger. Not embarrassing at all, right?

Know your plungers. Believe it or not, there are actually two different types. A sink plunger has a rubber cup with a flat rim and no flange. It’s most often used on sinks, showers and bathtubs. A toilet plunger has a flange in the middle of the rubber cup. The flange is designed to fit inside the bottom of a toilet bowl.

Decide which type of plunger-toilet or sink. You may want to think about size, too. There are different sizes of rubber cups and some plungers have longer handles than others. The longer the handle, the more “powerful” the plunge. Hopefully a regular-sized plunger is adequate for your needs.”

To read the entire article click here:

Jet Plumbing is the leading plumbing company in Reno Nevada and has been serving the community for 40 years. For more information on our plumbing services visit JetPlumbing.com.

Sorry, comments are closed for this post.